|Redwall Mafia (BDM:?) **** Hosts: Framm 18 & P4P **** Began 15 March, 2010 **** Finished dd month, year|
|Players: * GMaster479 * Medji * actressgirl * onetruth * tpaxatb * chrispen * Cavenglok * akaslickster * crazypainter * music * Abhisk|
|Roles: * Baddies (3) * Goodies (7) Independents (1)|
|Posts: * Prologue * N1 * D1 * N2 * D2|
- Blocks always prevail, and will be included in the night post if relevant.
- In the case of a tie lynch. 1st time- no lynch, afterwards a random player gets lynched that was involved in the tie.
- Inactivity- if inactive for a cycle and a half (Day/night then Day again or vice-versa) will be replaced or killed off the following night/day. Inactivity is defined as No PMing us an action or letting us know you are passing on the action during the night and no relevant posts (as in giving a vote or reason for not voting) during the day.
Baddies: Wincon- Kill all goodies or be in the majorityEdit
- Badrang the Tyrant: Using his brute force, blocks a player every night.
- Cluny the Scourge: On even nights has one player receive the actions that are aimed towards him. On odd nights, can change the vote of a player to the player of his choice.
- Ublaz Mad Eyes: Using his hypnotic eyes, he gets one player to tell him their role.
Goodies: Wincon- Kill all baddiesEdit
- Matthias: Wielding the sword of Martin, he kills every night.
- Cornflower: Wife of Matthias. As long as she is alive, Matthias cannot die. Knows who Matthias is.
- Orlando the Axe: Using his strength will knock a player out for the night.
- Abbess Germaine: With her knowledge of the healing arts, can save every even night, Can only save self once.
- Friar Hugo: Bribes the Hosts with his food to allow him to change his vote to 2x, 1x, or 0x.
- Gonff: Using his stealth can spy on any player without being detected. Finds out role
- Ghost of Martin: Can reveal role to a random goodie, or can spy on odd nights.
- However, it takes a day to find out then can alter the night post on even nights. Must be approved by the Hosts.
Independent: Wincon-Kill Matthias or last one standingEdit
- Slagar the Cruel: Having his face horrible disfigured while fleeing Redwall Abbey, he wants revenge on Matthias for what happened. Can RID Kill every odd night, if he fails two times in a row, it will be revealed to the player that he was targeted for a RID kill. If Matthias is killed another way, he must be the last one standing.